wKinMut-2 is an integrated framework for the analysis and interpretation of the consequences of variants in the human kinome.
It displays information from diverse sources, that include:
- Protein/Gene general information, Gene Ontology terms, estimations of gene essentiality in orthologues and known drug targets.
- Structural information from PDB and Structure-PPI.
- Characterization at the domain and residue levels. Functional annotations and information about plausible catalytic and phosphorylation sites.
- Predictions of variant pathogenicity with 9 different methods, including our own kinase-specific Random Forest.
- Information from dedicated variant databases (UniProt Variant Pages, COSMIC, KinMutBase, Kin-Driver, ClinVar)
- Variants mentions from the literature (SNP2L)
- Protein Protein Interactions extracted from the literature (iHOP) and STRING.
You can retrieve the wKinMut-2 source code through GitHub at: https://github.com/Rbbt-Workflows/kin_mut2